- This event has passed.
Hate Has No Place
November 8 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Public Forum on Hate Crimes and Hate Bias Incidents (HBIs)
The Howard County Human Rights Commission invites community members to attend a Hate Has No Place event on Wednesday, November 8th at the Harriet Tubman Cultural Center 8045 Harriet Tubman Ln, Columbia, MD 21044 at 6:00 p.m. Attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions of a panel of law enforcement, government, and school officials who respond to, report, and litigate HBIs and Hate Crimes for Howard County.
The panel includes:
- Kim Phillips, Assistant U.S. Attorney at the U.S. Department of Justice
- Major E. Greg Phillips, Deputy for the Maryland Coordination and Analysis Center
- Richard Gibson, Howard County State’s Attorney
- Alyson Mitchel, HCPSS Coordinator of School Culture and Climate
- Cpt. Phillip Mullinix, Howard County Police Department
- Yolanda F. Sonnier, Administrator of the Howard County Office of Human Rights & Equity
Questions? email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 410-313-6430.